Budget Safari Tanzania you will be able to visit amazing wildlife in Tarangire national park is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania and Ngorongoro crater wildlife sanctuaries Ngorongoro Crater, at 2286 meters above sea level, is the largest unbroken caldera in the world.
Surrounded by sheer walls rising 610 meters from the crater floor, this natural 259 sq. km amphitheater provides a concert of life for all species.
Budget Safari Tanzania
Budget Safari Tanzania enjoying your wildlife safari Lake Manyara National Park. he name of ‘Tarangire national park’ originates from the Tarangire River that crosses the park.
The Tarangire River is the primary source of fresh water for wild animals in the Tarangire Ecosystem during the annual dry season.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi/Arusha
We will pick you up from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Hotel in Moshi for overnight
Day 2: Tarangire national park
You will drive towards Tarangire national park with picnic Lunch. afternoon Game Drive of Tarangire national park. Dinner and Overnight at haven nature safari camp and lodge. Or stay at Fanaka Safari.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi/Arusha
Wake up eat breakfast at your campsite and leave at EARLY (driver will confirm the night before, and this will be your earliest morning). You will head to Ngorongoro Crater for an incredible game drive in the world’s largest unbroken calderas. Lunch boxes will be eating INSIDE the crater, after the game drive, you will return back to Moshi/ Arusha hotel.
Day 4: Departure transfer to Airport
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to KIA to say bye and welcome again.
Mount Kilimanjaro price Includes:
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation prior to the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have “Wilderness First Responder” and “Wilderness First Aid” certificates, along with over 9 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 18 kg of personal baggage);
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide (certified as a Wilderness First Responder & Emergency Medicine Adult and Child CPR)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 square meals daily. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request;
- Oxygen systems and pulse Oximeters;
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick);
- Camping equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Guide, chef and porters salaries
- Accommodation after the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- International certificates for a successful ascent;
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
- * Basic tour package price includes sharing a twin room. If you need a single bed accommodation only, you should contact a manager a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of the tour.
- ** During the climb you will share a tent with 1-2 other climbers, depending on the number of participants. If you need an individual tent, please, contact our manager. Single accommodation at sleeping huts on Marangu is impossible.
The climb cost excludes:
- Airline tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);
- Personal gear rentals;
- Tanzania Visa: $50/$100 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. Laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal mountain gear
- Tips (Gratuity) to guide and porters
- Personal Expenses