Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi the driving distance between Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) to Moshi is 41 km. It takes approximately 36m to drive from Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) to Moshi.
Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi Taxi / Shuttle we offer the best Service and Safety when your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport to reach any destination in Arusha or Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi – Taxi
Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi – Taxi Kilimanjaro when you book with us we make sure you picked up on time at arrival with one of our driver and they know all destinations because this is their homeland.
We provide middle arrange for communication to make sure we provide the best experience and support, We make you feel home in case of anything we offer to help.
East Africa Travel Company has experienced for many years on arranging a tour for the deferent locations in East Africa, we come up we this solution of best price, safety and accompany to your destinations.
Best price idea of providing good service with little profit with a lot of customers, this idea will provide more work to our drives here in Tanzania to be able to support local people with there families, by using them you touch many lives.
For your safety, we make sure your on the right hand to the someone we recommend and send him to pick you from arrival and follow up until you reach your destination safely.
We offer the Taxi looks like uber or shuttle, nice clean car, with Air condition, enough space for your luggage, Wi-Fi hotspot from their carrier connection to tell your family or friend you have arrived safely.
East Africa Travel Company we are here to help you and our community, by using this service you will support many lives without you to know, most of the drivers the one look like they have a good life so most of their families depend on them so they will put more responsibility to them.
This is Africa, The called it Africa, we call it Home, Welcome home, is a very peaceful country, people there so friendly
Mount Kilimanjaro price Includes:
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation prior to the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have “Wilderness First Responder” and “Wilderness First Aid” certificates, along with over 9 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 18 kg of personal baggage);
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide (certified as a Wilderness First Responder & Emergency Medicine Adult and Child CPR)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 square meals daily. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request;
- Oxygen systems and pulse Oximeters;
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick);
- Camping equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Guide, chef and porters salaries
- Accommodation after the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- International certificates for a successful ascent;
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
- * Basic tour package price includes sharing a twin room. If you need a single bed accommodation only, you should contact a manager a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of the tour.
- ** During the climb you will share a tent with 1-2 other climbers, depending on the number of participants. If you need an individual tent, please, contact our manager. Single accommodation at sleeping huts on Marangu is impossible.
The climb cost excludes:
- Airline tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);
- Personal gear rentals;
- Tanzania Visa: $50/$100 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. Laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal mountain gear
- Tips (Gratuity) to guide and porters
- Personal Expenses