Wildlife Safari in Tanzania you will be able to visit Lake Manyara national park well known for the tree-climbing lions, the soda ash lake and its flamingos and Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife safari Lake Manyara National Park is a small park at the base of the Rift Valley escarpment. Its groundwater forest offers a nice change of scenery from the more savannah dominated parks. a lovely lake at the foot of the impressive Rift Valley Escarpment, rich in wildlife year-round. It is easy to access, being on the main route up to Ngorongoro.
Day 1: Arrival
We will pick you up from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Hotel in Moshi for overnight
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
You will drive towards the Lake Manyara national park with picnic Lunch. afternoon Game Drive of Lake Manyara National Park.
Dinner and Overnight at Fanaka Safari lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Wake up eat breakfast at your lodge then will drive towards the Ngorongoro crater with picnic Lunch. afternoon Game Drive of Ngorongoro crater, after the game drive, we will drive back to Arusha hotel / Moshi Kilimanjaro.
Day 4: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to KIA to say bye and welcome again.
Mount Kilimanjaro price Includes:
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation prior to the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have “Wilderness First Responder” and “Wilderness First Aid” certificates, along with over 9 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 18 kg of personal baggage);
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide (certified as a Wilderness First Responder & Emergency Medicine Adult and Child CPR)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 square meals daily. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request;
- Oxygen systems and pulse Oximeters;
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (2 inches thick);
- Camping equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Guide, chef and porters salaries
- Accommodation after the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- International certificates for a successful ascent;
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
- * Basic tour package price includes sharing a twin room. If you need a single bed accommodation only, you should contact a manager a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of the tour.
- ** During the climb you will share a tent with 1-2 other climbers, depending on the number of participants. If you need an individual tent, please, contact our manager. Single accommodation at sleeping huts on Marangu is impossible.
The climb cost excludes:
- Airline tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);
- Personal gear rentals;
- Tanzania Visa: $50/$100 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. Laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal mountain gear
- Tips (Gratuity) to guide and porters
- Personal Expenses